Build your story with Kirkland Homes
Since 2009, Kirkland Homes has been a trusted name in home building in the greater Edmonton area. We are an experienced, committed team who have formed long-standing relationships with our customers, tradespeople and contractors. We deliver personal and outstanding service to ensure our customers have the best possible home buying and ownership experience.
We know that our team is our best asset. As we continue to build homes in more communities, we sometimes look for new home industry professionals such as area sales consultants, construction staff and office personnel to join us. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefit plan, including health, dental, life insurance and long-term disability.
To apply for a position, email email@example.com.
New Homes Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Posted March 23, 2018
The person we are looking for is an energetic self-starter who has five years as a New Home Sales Representative. You have a proven track record but are not satisfied with the status quo in new home sales and are ready to take up the challenge of sales and marketing management.
Working with the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the sales and marketing functions of Kirkland Homes.
- Ensure that the Kirkland Homes is using the right marketing and advertising mediums to attain our sales targets in the fast and changing new home market place. Also, to bring the Kirkland Homes brand into the mainstream of the greater Edmonton Area;
- You are responsible for developing an annual marketing plan and budget;
- You must be current regarding new trends in marketing and advertising especially with social media;
- You manage all aspects of Kirkland Homes Social Media channels, including but not limited to (Facebook and Instagram), the development of new channels, directing and supplying content for the development of advertising our campaigns;
- You must be comfortable with digital marketing programs and ready to apply your knowledge to this role;
- You are responsible for content creation and management for Kirkland Homes website;
- You have experience with website management, with the goal of creating a website that is informative, easy to navigate and effectively feeds the sales funnel;
- You will research and create a library of developing trends in new home design as well as new trends in interior design; and,
- You will produce all creative marketing materials required by Kirkland Homes necessary to meet sales objectives within budget.
To plan, coordinate and control all aspects of the daily activity associated with the sales department in a manner that is consistent with the goals and objectives of Kirkland Homes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You lead the Annual Sales Budget planning process and monitor performance of sales against it;
- You are current on the competitive market that we operate from in terms of products, price, supply and incentives;
- You will manage all aspects of the sales staffing function including recruitment, training, placement and termination;
- Site visits (minimum once per week) to all sales centers to determine if sales staff are complying with policies, procedures and are representing the company in a professional manner;
- Hold weekly sales meetings;
- Develop a sales policies and procedures manual including standard sales forms, complaints procedure and customer satisfaction;
- Manage all aspects of negotiations on Sales/Purchase agreements with offers from prospective customers;
- Build and maintain a Realtor network and manage all listing contracts; and,
- You are the main contact regarding customer complaints, liaison with the construction and service departments in resolving same.
It would be a benefit if you have taken courses in digital marketing or have a degree in marketing, PHBIA New Home Sales Courses or New Home Sales Management Course.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan, including health, dental, life insurance and long term disability. This position offers 3 weeks (including the Christmas break) of vacation.
Careers at Kirkland Homes